Membership options are based on your career experience. When you join PRSA you become part of a community of communications professionals nationwide spanning every industry sector.
To join PRSA Puget Sound, you must be a member of PRSA National. National and Chapter dues are collected through PRSA National. The dues are:
- National Member: $260 annually plus a one-time $65 initiation fee for professionals with 3 years' or more experience
- Associate Member:
-Less than 3 years, but more than 2-years experience: $200 annually
-Less than 2 years, but more than 1-year experience: $155 annually
-Less than 1-year experience: $115 annually
- Associate PRSSA Member: $60 annually for PRSSA members who transfer their membership within 2-years of graduating *
- Associate Graduate Student Member: $60 annually for full-time graduate students
- PRSA Puget Sound Chapter Member: $55 annually (NOTE: You must join/be a member or associate member of PRSA National via the designations above in order to become a member of PRSA Puget Sound).
* (PRSSA) students and young professionals who qualify for the low Associate Member rate when applying for PRSA National ($60), will have the opportunity to receive free dues for the first year in the Puget Sound Chapter (a value of $55). View the application form to learn about this easy process and how to submit your application.
Additional Membership Options:
- Groups: If you have five or more members, sign up for a Group Membership.
- Reinstating Member: If you are a former PRSA member, join as a Reinstating Member ($260 annual dues plus a one-time $35 reinstatement fee). Contact us for more information.
- Retirement Status: If you have been a member in good standing for at least five years, you may qualify for Retirement Status ($50 annual dues). Contact us for more information.
- Members Emeriti: PRSA honors and respects the loyalty of our long-term members, who have served the profession with distinction. Contact us for more information.