Membership options are based on your career experience. When you join PRSA you become part of a community of communications professionals nationwide spanning every industry sector.
To join PRSA Puget Sound, you must be a member of PRSA National. National and Chapter dues are collected through PRSA National. The dues are:
- National: $260 annually plus a one-time $65 initiation fee for professionals with more than three years’ experience.
- PRSA Puget Sound: $55 annually (NOTE: You must join/be a member of PRSA National in order to become a member of PRSA Puget Sound).
- Associate Member rates vary (for professionals with two years or less experience).
- PRSSA members can transfer their membership within one year of graduation and are entitled to a discount on their national PRSA membership dues.
Additional Membership Options:
- Groups: If you have five or more members, sign up for a Group Membership.
- Reinstating Member: If you are a former PRSA member, join as a Reinstating Member ($260 annual dues plus a one-time $35 reinstatement fee). Contact us for more information.
- Retirement Status: If you have been a member in good standing for at least five years, you may qualify for Retirement Status ($50 annual dues). Contact us for more information.
- Members Emeriti: PRSA honors and respects the loyalty of our long-term members, who have served the profession with distinction. Contact us for more information.