The Puget Sound chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) serves public relations and communications professionals in Western Washington. One of the largest PRSA chapters in the country, we offer opportunities to advance careers through networking and access to professional development resources.
- Founded in 1957 in downtown Seattle, the Puget Sound chapter now has around 300 members from across a range of industries stretching from Tacoma to Everett. Puget Sound PRSA members are professionals from agencies, nonprofits, independent practitioners, corporations and government and educational organizations.
- PRSA Puget Sound provides a network of friendly, knowledgeable practitioners and ongoing professional development through events, awards, programs and accreditation.
- Our monthly virtual or in-person meetings include a variety of practical tools and skill-sharing resources.
- We provide volunteer and leadership opportunities within the chapter to match every interest, experience level and time commitment. PRSA Puget Sound committees include working with PR students at local universities, leading diversity and inclusion efforts, planning annual awards programs, and developing programs and events.
- Support to earn your Accreditation in Public Relations (APR), as well as opportunities to connect with other APRs in the chapter.
- One of the most highly rated benefits for PRSA members is the internationally recognized code of ethics. PRSA members don’t just practice public relations, we follow a code of ethics that helps us be part of the solution to many problems facing our world today.
Join us in advancing the profession and fostering understanding in the communities we serve.