Calling All Leaders, and Those Who Make Things Happen!
Are you or someone you know a natural leader, love our profession, and want to support other colleagues to grow their careers? If so, there’s an amazing opportunity right now for you. The Call for Nominations for the 2020 PRSA Puget Sound Board of Directors is officially open.
Board positions involve leadership in our Puget Sound chapter to advance the profession and provide quality programs and services that serve our members. As a board member, you’ll make decisions about ways to connect and engage professionals, programs we offer members, and how to grow future leaders of our profession. Plus, we guarantee you’ll meet many amazing colleagues and have some fun along the way. Primary expectations are:
• Attend board meetings and events throughout the year
• Lead a program or initiative of the board
• Contribute ideas and talents to shape and promote interesting and relevant programs
• Help recruit volunteers and new members to keep chapter activities rich and exciting
• Network with professionals through the Puget Sound to ensure a vibrant and healthy chapter.
Board terms vary depending upon the position; some are one year while others are three years and the nomination process is simple and easy.
Simply contact a board member listed below to nominate yourself or a colleague (but please check with them first). Once we have you or your colleagues’ interest, a member of our nominating committee will contact you.
We hope you’ll join us in PRSA leadership to advance the profession and the professional in the Puget Sound region.