- This event has passed.
PRSA South Sound-Maximizing Your PRSA Membership
January 11 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Maximizing Your PRSA Membership-FREE Event for Members and Friends
Coffee’s on us! Kick off 2019 with a coffee, nosh and networking in this free event for members and non-members alike. PRSA resources are wide and deep, but did you know a lot of the benefits even exist? Many of the benefits and resources of PRSA are not just confined to PRSA members. Whether you’re a PRSA member or attend an occasional event as a non-member, this session will show you:
• How to tap into more than $10,000 of professional development sessions included in your dues,
• New tools and ways to increase your visibility in the profession,
• How to use PRSA to connect with others nationally and in the Puget Sound,
• How to leverage PRSA discounts for products, find new business or a new job, and
• How to get your boss to pay for your membership or join with colleagues as group.
Grab a colleague and join PRSA South Sound Program Chair Victoria Gingrey and PRSA Puget Sound President Jacque Coe, APR for this fun and lively presentation–with free coffee and pastries!